AdWords
4.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension - Please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Good After Noon. Please Help Me.

I got this following message when I opened my adwords account.

Your account is suspended - We've suspended this Adwords account and all related accounts due to activity that violates our Terms & Conditions.

When I checked my gmail inbox, i had received a mail from Google with following message.

During a recent review of your Google AdWords account #xxxxxx , we could not verify the information you provided.

To continue using your Google AdWords account, please provide us with a copy of your driver's license, identification card, passport information page, or other government-issued ID and Proof Of Address Documentation for ''faadi''.

You can submit this documentation by replying to this email.

Failure to respond to this information request within 10 days will result in account suspension.

I tried to contact my account manager in Google, unfortunately there was no response from her

What I should do to get my issue solved.

Regads

Faadi

Sincerely,
The Google Ads Support Team

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Suspension - Please help me

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Faadi,

You sent information but it couldn't be verified - what kind of information were you asked to send?

And the answer to your question is enclosed in the email - they need some form of documentation to verify your identity.

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. You mean Google need my ID card to proceed?

My question is
Do Google need an ID card to setup Google Adwords?
or is Google is aking id card because i might have done a mistake?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Faadi,

I believe in this case there may have been a mistake when you signed up - perhaps used information that couldn't be verified like billing details or account details.

The best thing to do is, as they say, send some identification documents to them to sort it out.

Also no - you don't typically need ID to set up an account, but sometimes the system won't be able to recognise pieces of information and that's when they ask users for more information.

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ali, Thanks for your reply.
Ok. They had given 10 days to submit the documents. 10 days period is already over .
So if i send it today will it solve my account suspension issue?

Faadi

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Faadi,

If you send now at least you'll have those documents on file. They may not be able to give you the account back, but at least now you'll have the correct documents should you want to try and create another account.

You can explain that you missed the email, attached all the documents and I'm sure the matter can be resolved.

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ali,

Okay. Let me submit the documents.
or
If I make a new account with same credit card details will it work?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Faadi, I have a vague suspicion though am not sure about it. Are you 100% positive that the email came from Google to your gmail inbox?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Correct Lakatos it does look a bit strange and I see from research that you first saw this kind of email in 2013.

Faadi I recommend at this point you login to AdWords, use the cog at the top right to find the help section and submit a request to AdWords for more information directly.

I'm no the fence about the email itself but just to be sure you can ask AdWords Support directly what you need to submit. If they say "we sent you an email" then you have your answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lakatos,

I got mail from Google