AdWords
5.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspension Frustration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there, 

I recently signed on to this  adcalls/adwords program... Ive tried a few times to ask the acct. admin to add me to the acct (I'm "read only).  but I am being declined everytime.   they have me paying top dollar for each phone call or "click"..  which has burned up my initial deposit in 3 days..Now the rest of the month, they said I can NOT add to my budget, nor make any changes to the dashboard,,and in the meantime, .. my business suffers for the remainder of the month?!?  this is not "overdelivering" on ANYTHING I was sold in the beginning.  in the beginning, .. My calls were answered immediately, returned promptly, .now they are taking days to get back to me....    

any suggestions ?

mike

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @tub g,

" ...I'm "read only ... "

Ah .... it is slowly downing on me that you do not have proper access to your own account. I do not quite understand what kind of adcalls/adwords program you signed on to, however, am under the impression that you should opt out asap and regain full control over your account and spending. As long as you are being kept captive, there is no point in our efforts to advise you.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You are advised to pls opt out of that program asap and come back here for help when you have regained full control over the account and the spending.

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there,

I definitely will be opting out of this,.. I explained to them that they do not have my best interest at hand.

IM somewhat concerned about this. Can they block me from using the adwords/Adcalls after I opt out  ? since I did not fulfill My initial 3 month trial period.?  will I still Be able to use the service ?  don't get me wrong,It did work, I mean, I did get some a couple solid leads... But do these "account admins" have the power to ban everything I set up.. after I let them know I will not be moving forward with them as long as they have full control of this.   because this is the feeling I get, when they inform me about "opting out"

sorry for all the questions, .. But this has impacted my business, .. and I am very frustrated with these  2 google employees at the moment.   thanks for your input,.. 

MIchael

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @tub g,

I'm not sure at all about their alleged affiliation with Google. What I know for sure is that fraud artists often like posing as Google employees. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the details you mentioned because I do not know who they are and what you signed or agreed to earlier.

Best,

Lakatos