2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account Suspened - Made Fixes but Review was Automated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I recently got access to our organizations AdWords account, as I am new to helping this organization. The person who created the account left the organization more than 2 years ago.

Apparently, 2 years ago the website suffered a hack with a code injection. This caused the ads to be disapproved but was not fixed at that time and the account was suspended.

Now that I have access I realized why the ads were disapproved, found the code issue (can't believe it was like that for that long without notice) and it was fixed. Edited the ads and they are now all approved. I submitted an appeal but it was not approved and no more information was provided. I double checked everything and appealed again. Same message from same support team member.

I believe this is an automated response. Is it possible to request a manual, real person review the account and site?

The site is 

Thanks for your assistance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account Suspened - Made Fixes but Review was Automated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The initial root cause of the suspension must be fixed.

If this is a grant account which was not monitored tat least once a month - it was suspended and will not be reinstsed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’