AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended - Suspicious Payment Activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My 10 years old Adwords account payment method has expired. It was an Egyptian-based credit card while I work from Egypt with an Egyptian IP. I updated my payment method with a US credit card for my US based company, but because I did so from Egypt, another country and sadly ranked source of fraud, my account was suspended instantly. Obviously I can verify ownership of payment method but there is no way to contact Adwords about it. Even of the help page https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6381844 you wouldn't see an action to take for that specific suspension reason. I also never knew that as an advertiser there is no way to contact Google adwords by phone or email or even contact us form for such serious issues.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account Suspended - Suspicious Payment Activity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

This is unfortunate. The scenario you are explaining definitely looks like suspicious and I would suggest writing an email to support Team on this. When you click on contact us on top right side in the link that you have shared, there's one option to send an email. You can use that to send email to AdWords support and get feedback.

Pankaj