AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended: Policy violation, Need experts suggetion for appeal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am using Adwords from last week, today when I logged into my account I saw Google suspended my account because of major or repeated violations of advertising policies.

I want to Appeal so before I appeal I need some experts advice, I am giving some more details so the experts can suggest what I have to do next.

I have started Adwords from last week, I have  2 ads group with the same keyword but different domain and landing page. 4 days ago I got a site suspended but can't understand why (I am new and actually can't understand that) after that I used another domain but same landing page and ads run Friday, Saturday then I paused my ads. Today when I came again to start that campaign I saw I was suspended because of major or repeated violations of advertising policies. Currently, still I have 2 approved ads paused on my account, no disapproved ads or keyword.

Expert please suggest me what I have to do next to get back my account active.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @jahid h,

Hope you are doing well.

I understand the inconvenience caused.

However, I would request you to not to promote the same landing pages again and your domain and business should be compliant to the Google Policies.

And once you will stop promoting the same landing page you can revoke the suspension from suspension form.

Hope this helps!

~Best

Abdur

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jahid,

You will have received emails that specify the policies you violated. It looks like your solution to a suspended site was to ignore the suspension and promote a similar site with a different URL. The correct way is to fix what is wrong with a suspended site.

If you share the URLs someone here might be able to spot what is wrong.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Major repeated violations means that the account had been checked several times before suspended. This suspension is rarely reversed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’