AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended For No Valid Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google, 

You are a cheater and you make money by cheating advertisers...when u make good money then you suspend the account without any reason ..
i sure will take legal action against the fraud you are doing.. if you are willing to ans my questions plz let you legal advisory call me at +91-9760275368..

You had expert sitting in the office who approves the campaign now tell me how come you suspend the account with no reason and no updated policy ,...u say in ur policy trademark copyrights violation and infringements ..i know it all and did non of these ...so tell me what are you doing ?? i want more explanation ...if u say u r running genuine business ..

Thanks,
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Allen T,

If you wish to be familiar with trademark related stipulations that advertisers need to comply with, please kindly do visit & study the Policy on the following help page:

***   Trademark help for advertisers   ***

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2562645?hl=en

Note that non-compliance may lead to a suspension of your AdWords account. - On another note please remove your personal information (cell #) from your post asap, that is not allowed.

You seem to assume that when you are posting here you are talking directly to Google. That's not the case, because this is an open forum where typically advertisers talk to each other, even though the community is supported by the corporation.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Allen T,

If you wish to be familiar with trademark related stipulations that advertisers need to comply with, please kindly do visit & study the Policy on the following help page:

***   Trademark help for advertisers   ***

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2562645?hl=en

Note that non-compliance may lead to a suspension of your AdWords account. - On another note please remove your personal information (cell #) from your post asap, that is not allowed.

You seem to assume that when you are posting here you are talking directly to Google. That's not the case, because this is an open forum where typically advertisers talk to each other, even though the community is supported by the corporation.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Account Suspended For No Valid Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What are you talking sir..i myself is a trademark and copyrights affiliates
...so i do know all this ..tell me something that i dont know plz ...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

"... i myself is a trademark .....so i do know all this ..."

Perfect. Sounds really great.

Then please kindly do remove your phone number from your first post.

Lakatos