AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Suspended For No Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am just promoting one of the youtube channels for views and likes and just on the 3rd day my account gets suspended and when i appealed to reinstate the account, there is no reason stated in the email and just one line states they no longer wants business from my business.

ever i wonder is that how a youtube video advertising has gone wrong and got any of the policies violated.

here is the youtube channel url i am promoting : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFsLEAbWprS7OHuGDLlP-DQ

and for god sake please give me what policy violation is going on here.. and my adwords id : 8594318747

Please do enlighten me with correct policy which i violated. HERE IS THE EMAIL I RECIEVED WHEN I APPEALED.

Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

This is what i have in 4 days after appealing.. all i knew about support is that they will encourage us fixing any adwords policies which are violated but not let the owners close their businesses.

Re: Account Suspended For No Reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

its been 2 days and no one is even caring to reply to my issue. where are you guys? i see you all are replying other threads but not this..

do i have to expect only this from google support?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google adwords support team clearly sets an example on "how to ignore a business." i see many threads getting replied within hours and mine is never even touched. is this what google support is for?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

do i not deserve support? what the hell is happening? why i am being ignored?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Here is a list of Adwords policies: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

If any of those policies were broken without being fixed (Adwords shows warnings at the top right under the bell icon), or if your content promotes something prohibited by Adwords they will suspend your account. From my understanding, it is very rare for Google to re-enable an account once it has been suspended. Since you created an account with Adwords, it is your responsibility to understand their advertising policies and follow them or you risk account suspension. 

There are a few Google employees on here, maybe they can help push your review further up. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've been dealing with the same set of issues. We've followed the letter of the law, to no avail. The board is completely impossible to reach & work with, despite my hardest attempts to do so.