AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Account Suspended Due to Misrepresentation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi People,

I am facing serious issue in my adwords account that is Misrepresentation as per google team, I have analyzed the website that is www.blockobi.com completely and i couldn't find any reason that is violating google policies. our business is "blockchain technology development" and we provide services in UAE.

Please suggest what i have to do in this regard as google team is not telling exact issue/concern of suspension of our account.

Although google yet dont have any policy of Blockchain/cryptocurrency related niche.

Below is the latest email that i have received from google.

"Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth"

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Cryptocurrency and related business which promote crypto currency are prohibited for promotion on google adwords.

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But i am seeing other companies on google are showing ads. and our business is not directly offering cryptocurrency we are offering blockchain development technology that can be used in order to accept digital payments.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Any carefully checking your website...no physical location of business on your website...and some of the commitment made by you like:

We will see a paradigm shift in the future smart economy. From an economy backed by government and institutional trust, to a future that is backed by cryptography and digital data.

Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

But still i personally believe that cryptocurrency is the main problem here. If you find some other business doing same so you can report here... 

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?hl=en

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hmmm, i got your point. I personally think i have avoid cryptocurrency keywords in ad copies but when i created ads they all were approved so it means there is no problem in my ads. only problem in my website content (that 1 point you mentioned as well) . i am thinking to revamp my website (content change) and after it i will submit appeal again. but do you have any idea it will be activated again or not?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

First thing submitting appeal again and again will not help. Since appeal already had been disapproved so i believe their is no change.

Read mis-representation link and try to fix everything before submitting the appeal. And clear explain your business model and how its is different from cryptocurrency.

Be more genuine business, mentioned your office address and some more pictures if possible. 

But still my doubt is cryptocurrency. Since promoting block chain technology company google think they are promoting cryptocurrency business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand, any other points if you have please share with me.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Try to clearly mentioned everything on your website. Clearly explain your business model in appeal for second last column in appeal form.

And in last column that you are not cryptocurrency and how you are different.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Seeing as you've already submitted an appeal, which was rejected with the decision being final, I very much doubt you would gain anything from a further appeal. You might find that any more appeals are automatically rejected.

There have been other advertisers who also tried to promote blockchain and were suspended for the same reason. Unfortunately, it seems like anything involving cryptocurrency and blockchains are unacceptable businesses models for Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand, but as i mentioned above i can easily see in google ads so many ads related to blockchain development/solution.

I have suggested some website content changes to my client and once he made all changes i will submit appeal again and will briefly tell google team. hope i will get some luck.