AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account Disabled?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there

I received an email stating that my client's AdWords account was canceled at my request - neither I nor my client requested this and I can't seem to get hold of anyone at Google to find out more about this.

Is anyone able to advise on how I can reverse this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account Disabled?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Contact support. Only support can figure why this action was triggered and to revise it.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Account Disabled?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Are you able to suggest a location where I can get in contact with support? The contact us link takes me to a support page, but there is no solution category for my issue - I am only able to choose from ad performance, ad policy and review, billing & payments, Google Analytics, and shopping campaign / shopping ads. I can't seem to find a place to query account issues.

Account Disabled?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Within your account, click on the gear icon and start a  support chat.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’