AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Access keyword planner fro search engine optimization?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need google keyword planner without creating ad campgain.When i login to my google adwords account then immediately this come always

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>  

i tried alot of time but compgain screen come always,please help me to solve this issue,I don't want to ad on my website,i waana just used keyword planner for search engine optimization.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar. Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Re: Access keyword planner fro search engine optimization?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hameed,

As far as I remember, you need to complete the account creation process i.e. adding the billing details and all, in order to access Keyword Planner.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hameed,

As far as I remember, you need to complete the account creation process i.e. adding the billing details and all, in order to access Keyword Planner.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Hameed,
Pankaj is correct. this tool is for AdWords advertisers only. If you're not an AdWords advertiser (with your account set up and billing information added), you can no longer use this tool.