AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

About suspended account " you've submitted ads that violate our AdWords policies"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , 

I had  created  ads for the company , The Ads status were approved  , and have to waited for the account review . After two day of waiting , My account had been suspended so I try to asked Google for the reason but I did not get anything back to made my question cleared. From the business perspective , We need more information to know what happen and How we can fix it . We not have opportunity talk to Google at all.

Please be advised

Re: About suspended account " you've submitted ads that violate our AdWords policies"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear tash r,

if you account is suspended means you are violating policy. Google send a mail regarding issues and solution. Please check your mail box for better understand the issues.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Virendra

Re: About suspended account " you've submitted ads that violate our AdWords policies"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi tash,

I think the best course of action to find out more about your account suspension is to contact the live help center from your Adwords account. Press the gear wheel in the top-right side of your Adwords interface, then press help and live chat. Once you understand what policy your account violated, you can start working on correcting the issue, or comeback to the community and someone will definitely help you overcome the problem.

Have a good day.