AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

ADWORDS CHARGING ME FOR CLICKS BUT MY NO ONE HAS FILLS OUT FORMS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created ads for fill out forms but no one fills forms but google charging me for 500 clicks but my records shows only 3 to 5 visits on forms i think google is charging me for invalid clicks please help how can i report on google that my ad objective is not achieving and google charging for no reason 

i have budget for only fills out forms but i am paying for nothing

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi @Hyper Z,

One can fill the form only after accessing the landing page by an ad click. 

The system will charge you for each click not for form fills.

If 10 users have clicked the ad and out of 10 just 2 have filled the form, the system will charge you for all the 10 clicks not for the 2 form fills.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

but why when i selct ad campaign there is option for ad objective of forms fill out 

is there any option where can i only pay for google for forms fill out no any other thing because when i see report of click all look like a invalid clicks because when i see my forms views is is less than clicks and both are recorded by google as you know

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google is Cost per click advertising platform, which has different types of campaign. You will be charged on CPC model not conversion model.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you so much sir for your time is there any trick or way where can i ad only for conversion or any method 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Direct answer is not, But you can use the target CPA bidding, so that AdWords will optimize the campaign to get the conversion. Even though, its Target CPA bidding, you will charge on CPC models.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’