AdWords
4.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

ADS WORDS AND AD SENSE

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE ADS FROM AD SENSE and AD WORDS.!!!! THE CONSTANT INTERUPTIONS AND ALL THE TIME SPENT REPORTING THEM For NOTHING, AND SEEING THEM OVER AND OVER IS REALLY REALLY ANNOYING AND INTRUSIVE. I'M NOT INTERESTED BY ANY OF THEM ! ALL MY PHONE ARE SETTINGS ARE CORRECT, FOR AS MUCH GOOGLE ALLOWS THE PUBLIC TO DO . THEY CERTAINLY DON'T THE OPTION OF NONE. I'VE ALREADY HAD MY IDENTITY STOLEN ONCE SO I HAVE NO INTENTION OF MAKING USE OF ANY SORT OF YOUR ADS. ONCE YOU DO CLICK ON ONE ( while accidentally trying to close it on the TINY LITTLE  X ) THEN YOUR BOMBARD WITH ADS THAT I DON'T WANT. PLEASE STOP . I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO DELETE AD WORDS AND AD SENSE THIS IS MY FINAL OPTION BEFORE I'M FORCED TO FIND ANOTHER SEARCH ENGINE. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ADS WORDS AND AD SENSE

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patti L,

Sorry to hear of your discontent with your online experience and ads. I can certainly sense your unhappiness, which is not the ideal situation for anyone, and certainly not you. 

You can learn more about blocking specific ads and/or muting ads online as you surf. And you can see how to adjust your Google account to opt out of personalized ads. Be sure to click on "stop ads altogether." There are also AdBlock browser extensions offered by developers that you may prefer.

Further, you can clear your browser cache (Google Chrome: Ctrl + H) that will remove any cookies currently in play while surfing the web.

Please know I am offering this info as this is all I can do. Google cannot do anything more just from your post here and I am not a Google employee in any respect. I enjoy helping people use technology better, which is why I am here and replying to your post. I do want you to have a great time online and for your user experience to improve. 

You will have to take steps, like above, this for each search engine you use and for each web browser you use, too. These cover Google products but if you need further help, please let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James