2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

A Google Account can only have access to one AdWords account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys, I do hope you can help me out with this.

My Boss has invited me to share an AdWords account using your own email address and password. We are having an SEO campaign and his sharing the account to me.  But I've always got "Error" in the end

If I choose this option, 

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

And if I choose this option

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

How can I remedy this

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove screen shots that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.
Please feel free to re-post the screen shot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Habitation L
January 2016

Re: A Google Account can only have access to one AdWords account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Habitation L,

There can be two ways -

1. Use a different email ID for this access. An email which does not have an access to any AdWords account already.
  2. Remove your access for AdWords from this email ID and then follow the process to get access to this new account. 

Accordingly to policy, one email ID cannot have access to more than one AdWords account. If you want to remove your existing AdWords access for this email first, reading this article will be helpful. 

PS - Do not include any personal information in your post. Remove your email and account ID from the images above. Your support in abiding by the community guidelines is appreciated. 

Ratan Jha