AdWords
5.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

4 Weeks and Ads are not running (Short Term loans industry)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We were working with a marketing Agency that delivered us poor results. Ads were running for our website through their account!

So we decided to hire someone on-site to run our Adwords, with our own account.

After 4 weeks of "waiting for approval", dozen phone calls, hundreds emails (and in the last one, Google manager assured us that Ads are running now). Nothing Happened (he basically lied)

Ads are not running!

We are local business with dozen location all over the state, and yet, SOME AFFILIATE WEBSITES ADS ARE RUNNING, AND OURS NOT...

Is it anything specific we need to do to make it happen? (GOOGLE Manager emailed that we have passed special approval process)

maybe use only exact match? maybe upload 100k of keywords? what to do? I really appreciate if someone answer me....

Thank you 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 4 Weeks and Ads are not running (Short Term loans industry)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Could you elaborate what do you mean by " we have passed special approval process" - is this process over?

Have you received  any email notification from Google about the results  of the process? (Search for this email - this is the key to understand the status of the account)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Here what it says:
Quote:

"Hi Vadim,

Looks like the ads are up and running. If it continues to ask for "needing specific approval", disregard that, as it is an error. The ads will continue to run. If you have any further questions, please call us at 1-866-2-GOOGLE. I am closing this case and will no longer be able to reply to emails.

Sincerely,

Mike D."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google Manger was assuring us, that he is "working on it" during the past 4 weeks...Yesterday I receive email from him (see my other reply please)

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
It does seem that there is an issue with the site
Call support for specifics and let us know.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Vadim,
There is nothing an specific issue with your account and campaigns. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove contact information, and a request to be contacted outside the Community.

As is noted below by a very senior forum member, please be aware that it is counter to Community Guidelines to ask other Community members to contact you outside of the Community forum itself, and/or to post your contact information. For reference, a link to the Community Guidelines may be found at the bottom right of the page. Thank you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will
toimotrow morning first thing

Note to Vadim: please see Community Manager notes in the post above. As a general rule, we would advise Community members to not contact any forum member who has requested that they do so, outside of the Community itself.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
@Virenda,
Offering off line support is NOT allowed. The goal of this community is share and collaborate AdWords knoledge and practice among advertisers, NOT to promote offline services.
Also note, that promoting your services is a violation of the community guidelines. please refrain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I called them this morning.
manager assured me that everything is working. Like he is blind and cant see 0 impressions for a popular query in a phrase match... When I pointed to this he said that i need to wait 20 minutes....I heard it 5 weeks ago..nothing helps...
I can provide screenshots..and I literally dont know what to do

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I called them this morning.
manager assured me that everything is working. Like he is blind and cant see 0 impressions for a popular query in a phrase match... When I pointed to this he said that i need to wait 20 minutes....I heard it 5 weeks ago..nothing helps...
I can provide screenshots..and I literally dont know what to do