AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

2 Google Adwords on Same IP Address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I work as a Freelance and handle google adwords for different clients. I have a Question on one system and IP address one of my account was suspended, Now if I open other adwords account which are of different domain Will it affect those accounts or not?

1. Can we open other adwords account on One Ip address or not?

2. If I make MCC account on this IP address and then add other accounts will it still be an issue because one account was suspended on this ip address?

3. Or I create MCC account on other IP address then use that MCC account on this IP address?

Thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Nitesh

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nitesh K
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Nitesh K

The account - as a stand alone or linked to an MCC - is going to be suspended. If you linked it to an MCC, the MCC would be also "labeled". (Google monitors MCCs for violations. There is also an MCC  suspension - though very rare...)

To conclude: your only alternative is to fix the violation. If you can't fix it, your other option is to advertise on other platforms outside the Google domain. (Google is indeed a major player, but the ocean is big...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nitesh,

Google's only policy on this is that you are not allowed to open multiple accounts to get around a suspension. 

While a client could open up an account, and then you access it from the same IP address that you access the suspended account from is not against Google policy, Google gets to decide if it looks suspicious or not. 

But if you try to open the account, you will most likely fail. It is exactly what Google will look for when people get an account suspended.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Google has too many signals to  find /  track suspended advertisers. Actually, Google is better at tracking  account suspended in the past  than new violations. So no matter what "masking" / cloaking you use, sooner or later, the account will be suspended. The only way out is fix the violation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI,

Thanks for the Prompt reply.

I am not creating a new adword account on same IP, I just want to open the accounts and run them but earlier one account from this IP was suspended, so there are chances that my clients accounts also get Suspended?

there is no cloaking or any suspicious activity they are legit adwords accounts for medical domain.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply, but I am not creating any new accounts I just wan to open the accounts and run from this IP, will it affect them because I created one account and it got suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I create an MCC account on this IP and then add them?

Or

I create the MCC account on other IP and add these 2 accounts and then RUN on this IP, Will it still be affected or not?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

IP is only one signal among many. If the account is suspended, the advertiser cannot advrrise with Google until reinstated, on any account. Any new  account opened, or used by the existing advertiser, regardless the IP, will be suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How about if I use MCC account, then also it will get suspend?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You might be OK if you had an existing MCC with plenty of accounts in it that aren't yours. But if I imagine what Google would look for, opening an MCC would be the same as opening a single account.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nitesh K
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Nitesh K

The account - as a stand alone or linked to an MCC - is going to be suspended. If you linked it to an MCC, the MCC would be also "labeled". (Google monitors MCCs for violations. There is also an MCC  suspension - though very rare...)

To conclude: your only alternative is to fix the violation. If you can't fix it, your other option is to advertise on other platforms outside the Google domain. (Google is indeed a major player, but the ocean is big...)