AdWords
4.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

1 person with 1 ip only can watching our ads only for 1 time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can we put limit over ads by ip ? my means is i dont want block some ip

my means is : some people clicking over our ads into per days and thay dont want to buy somthing ... how can we put limit over ads 1 person with 1 ip only can watching our ads only for 1 time ?

how ?

im wating for your answer

best regard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Pars G

You can't add cap over any ip address however you can add frequency cap to restrict the number of times a unique user sees the ad. You also have the option to exclude the ip adresss if you don't want to show ads to those.

Moreover you don't have to worry on the multiple clicks from single ip address. Google monitors the invalid clicks i.e. illegitimate, such as unintentional clicks or clicks resulting from malicious software. And any amount that you were charged resulting from invalid clicks will be credited in your monthly invoice.

Invalid clicks also include manual clicks intended to increase your advertising costs or to increase profits for website owners hosting your ad

Read more on Invalid Clicks here 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en

Regards

View solution in original post

Re: 1 person with 1 ip only can watching our ads only for 1 time

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there,

If you go in to the 'Settings' tab of your remarketing campaign and scroll down to the bottom, there should be a section titled Frequency Capping. From there you can set how many times a display advert is shown to a unique user within a day.

Screenshots below

iHUS Down.pngFrequency Capping.png

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Pars G

You can't add cap over any ip address however you can add frequency cap to restrict the number of times a unique user sees the ad. You also have the option to exclude the ip adresss if you don't want to show ads to those.

Moreover you don't have to worry on the multiple clicks from single ip address. Google monitors the invalid clicks i.e. illegitimate, such as unintentional clicks or clicks resulting from malicious software. And any amount that you were charged resulting from invalid clicks will be credited in your monthly invoice.

Invalid clicks also include manual clicks intended to increase your advertising costs or to increase profits for website owners hosting your ad

Read more on Invalid Clicks here 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en

Regards