AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

your account is suspended! without any warning!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey guys, my account was suspended just like that! been working for a month now and i've paid over 3000$ and everything was running smoothly yet today out of nowhere i got the "our account is suspended - We were forced to suspend your AdWords account because it has significant or repeated violations of our rules on advertising." 

and i can't seem to find a way to contact google on the phone!! if my Ads had any problems in them i should have been warned! to fix them or whatever, but they are all approved and working fine!! is this a way to treat a customer account!

does anyone know what seem to be the problem or how can i contact google on the phone without using my suspended account ID

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: your account is suspended! without any warning!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Cloud,

You can use the form below to contact Google support for assistance.

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

More information on how to fix a suspended site below.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Cloud

Unfortunately, when reading other user threads on this topic it appears this suspension is permanent and cannot be appealed. It only happens when you violate AdWords policies MULTIPLE times or you violated a serious user safety policy.

As per Deepaks link, https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en this may be the best bet.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
and thats the problem!!! i didn't violate anything! my visa was out of cash for like 1 day and that was it!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Repeated violations literally means "more than once":
What other actions had been done on the account which triggered the suspension?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cloud C
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

well guess what everybody we fixed it.

since i've told you i didn't do any violations and i was sure it was an error from their side, i had another account which i used to call the support line in which i think that google needs to fix this problem since calling from a suspended account doesn't put u through to any support and thats just bad it breaks the chains that google support is the best which i agree on yet the structure on how to get to the support in such cases is messy..

anyho i talked to them and explained the problem about my account and they said sorry like 100 times and the account was back on.

so nothing is permanent if you did nothing wrong.