AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

will my website be approved by Google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to get involved with Google adword but I am afraid if my websites will be approved by Google. So, what can I do to know if I will be approved?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: will my website be approved by Google?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Braxton I Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
You could always start by going here- https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3119075?hl=en&ref_topic=3119122
Every websites will be going through review process in order to check whether the websites complies with the policies given. You need to know about the policies. Once it has been approved, the websites will be shown on the paid results or organic results.

Best of luck to you Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Braxton,

In addition to the great point received by Ollie, i would like to add some inputs over here.

1.) Your website should not be parked domain.
2.) it does not contains malware and Phising.
3.) Should have proper privacy policy and contact address.
4.) should not have misleading information on your site.

These are the some basic things that you need to follow.

However i would suggests you read more it about the below link:-
Link-1

Link-2

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ollie,

This is helpful

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Nnabuike C Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
Thanks for the positive response Smiley Happy You should also definitely check the links that Rakesh provided.

All the best from me Smiley Happy