AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

why my site called get rich quick?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone point out on my site www.paisa400.com where it shows that my site is get rich quick? My adwords account suspended as they say my site is get rich quick. I made lot of changes and submitted again many times but still not approved. I want someone to point out on my site >>  which page or which line or which paragraph indicates that my site is get rich quick. That should at least help me to understand where I am wrong. A few pointed examples on my site should better help to understand in what way my site is get rich quick.

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why my site called get rich quick?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Radha K,

Interestingly enough, I've seen this site before - do you also post here under a different name?

To be clear, is this a user safety policy violation or specifically a "get rich quick" issue. How are you making this determination?

If you want my honest opinion, the site is a bit of a mess. It's misguided and the purpose of the site is unclear at best. For example, the homepage is a blog post and you have a service tab but it's only available from the homepage.

If your goal is to blog about ways to be a freelancer, using existing tools to further your income prospects, then create your content with that in mind and don't advertise, let your content speak for itself. Paying to send traffic to a blog without means of gaining new business or revenue (outside of adsense) seems very counter-intuitive to me. 

Currently, the blog posts are linked from all over the place without a central location to view all posts...this is quite uncommon. Also, at a quick glance, the content of some of these posts is only slightly varied and from closer inspection could potentially be seen simply as an attempt to get some organic traffic.

What are your goals? On some/all of your sites, the first thing I notice is the huge font on the huge sidebar full of ads. Is that professional to you?

If your goal is to grow your freelancing business, you need a new approach and your services and content should reflect that. Someone looking for a freelancer is not going to be searching for "Ways to make money online" they'll be looking for "How to find a reliable/high quality freelancer" (things like that).

Ultimately, for me, the site is very confusing, unclear and needs some focus. If this were my business, I certainly would not be marketing it in this manner.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en

Read through the whole policy here - to me, it's not very hard to see that this site is not clear and does not provide a good user experience.

I'm not sure this helps you at all and no I'm not going to point out specifics, I think you need to re-think your whole site with a completely different model.

Here's a concept idea for you:

Main Navigation Ideas - Home - Web Design - Logo Creation - Programming - SEO - Consulting - Blog - About/Contact etc...

You could add in project examples/gallery, testimonials, previous clients etc...

That's what I see and IMO, not AdWords caliber.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
I didnt have any intention to advertise my services on the "services" page. I just doing google adwords to make my blog popular among its audience. I simply added "services" page in case someone need my services as well. Basically its a blog and I was doing adwords to check if users take interest in my written content or not. If users engage themselves and don't simply bounce I could continue writing more useful content. Basically I want to make money from adsense ads. So if I now remove "services" page will that work for me and it will be approved in adwords? Can you or someone else guide me which exact policy my site violates and where?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google adwords team told me its a rich quick scheme at first point. After that I made money changes but still the site is getting rejected in adwords with the same reason.

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Radha K wrote:
Basically I want to make money from adsense ads. 

I was hoping you wouldn't say that but...yeah - this is pretty clear - driving traffic via AdWords to get AdSense clicks is a loosing effort...Good Luck!

Oh - and it's called Arbitrage...you can read about that here:  https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190442?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

"Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of websites that are designed for the sole or primary purpose of showing ads. One example of this kind of prohibited behavior is called arbitrage, where advertisers drive traffic to their websites at low cost and pay for that traffic by earning money from the ads placed on those websites. We've created this policy to help ensure that users see useful, unique, and original content without excessive advertising."

No amount of fixing your site is going to help.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am just trying to provide free information on various ways to make money online as many people looking for such information. That is the only motive of my blog. Is this something illegal or violate policies?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok If I remove the adsense ads will that still violate? So is it something illegal to provide free information on the site and advertise to make the blog popular? So it means adwords is only meant for sites which do some business or provide business services only?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
problem is that unless I fix my paisa400.com site adwords won't allow me to advertise my other site which I am planning based on ecommerce. So I need to fix this site anyhow so that my adwords account atleast is unsuspended for future use. Thats why need help. I may give up advertising paisa400.com through adwords if its not possible to get approved such site.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Sadly, I personally feel that those people conducting such searches are looking for a magic pill solution so they can sit around and let the internet make money for them. You and I both know that reality is much different.

You can say whatever you'd like about the intent of your "blog" but the user experience on your site is very different. Google can see through all of this and clearly, they see an issue with you site and probably the business model in which you're attempting to promote. If it's just a blog, set it up as such. You're somewhere between a business site and a blog right now.

I read through some of the posts and they're not very educational and are not all that relevant to the titles you're using. It's not rocket science to understand that if you promote freelance services, that you'll be paid for them. If you use Adsense, you can get click revenue.

Is this really informing people about how to make money online and adding user-value to the web?

Create your content and share it socially to determine the activity. Unfortunately, I don't have anything further to try and help you and keep in mind, at this point, there is no guarantee that you'll be able to advertise with AdWords.

-Tommy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Quite interesting. Neither I can get rid of paisa400.com from adwords nor I can be sure to be approved using paisa400.com if I make more changes. Lol its a trap. How can Google have such policies? So for google, users are only the people who search in google and not the people who use their services?