AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

why my account suspend? how can i run add again?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my problen is "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account." .why my account suspend and how can i run ads again?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why my account suspend? how can i run add again?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

There are many advertising policies so it's not possible for us to answer why your account would have been suspended.

The best thing you can do is contact AdWods and ask why the suspension has happened. Pro-actively make and changes or ammends to ensure you're full compliant and then there may be a possibility to be considered to have your account unsuspended.

Until then you will not be able to advertise

AdWords policies

Contact AdWords

Hope this helps:

Ryan.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please share with us your website URL; we can have a look and try to figure. (Though as said, Google does not disclose the reason / cause for suspension.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You'll never get it back, time to face reality.