AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

why is my add dissaproved and not adult only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My add hasn't been approved due to sexually explicit content. But the link takes you directly to a product which doesn't have and sexually explicit content according to their definition and I have a number of similar ad's also running?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why is my add dissaproved and not adult only

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan
It's not possible for us to give you anything more than you already know without seeing the ad text or the landing page. Unfortunately, we cannot see into your account or see what you see.

If it was incorrectly flagged, you might want to change it and submit it again. If you want to share some more details, we may be able to help more.

Re: why is my add dissaproved and not adult only

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you have been knocked and you do not think it is fair just change it by a character/ish and resubmit, often it will go through no issue - nothing is perfect.
or maybe with this had you have pushed the envelope just a little further than usual Smiley Happy
or just used a single specific word different that is on a flag list

-------------------------

If you liked my answer best please 'mark as best answer' if I was helpful but not the best please 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply..