AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

why google is suspending technical support campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there any particular reason for that, because already my 3 accounts are under suspension.. can anyone please help me with this?.. after this i created a new website with new content new domain, new number and everything, apart from that before submitting my ads i spoke to indian google engage people and they said that everything is fine, still i went on suspension, can anyone help me out with the reason and solution\?

Re: why google is suspending technical support campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Its not so much easy to create the account. Its very hard as google is having all your information.

Tech Support PPC

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Darshan S Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. Due to your problem, try to call the US line tomorrow. Maybe they will help figuring out the problem.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Darshan.

Here is what I read in the community.

Google just doesn't simply suspend an adwords account it suspends an advertiser for good. so no matter how many campaigns you create they will be suspended even if you use a new domain or other new details, google is pretty good at catching people.

@ EVE S, if you are promoting your business here you should have known this... policies you know.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
It is because your other accounts are under suspension. In the section "Advertising policy violation" is says,

"If your account was suspended for violating our advertising policies, unfortunately we can no longer accept advertising from you. This means that any related accounts are also permanently suspended, and any new accounts that you try to open will be suspended too."
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

If they suspended your accounts in error, you can contact them at
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?contact=1&utm_source=awhc_to_policyhc&utm_medium=2375...