AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

why are my ads removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm new to Adwords - have just run a campaign and now find my ads are 'removed' 

What does this mean and how do I get them back? I want to use the again. 

thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why are my ads removed?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mosmi,

Welcome to adwords community. You can not resume ads if your ads has been removed. so Create a new ads and start campaign.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Mosami Smiley Happy
Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry for what happened. Try doing this-
-To see all your campaigns, click the "All but removed campaigns" drop-down menu above the graph and select "All" . Then you'll be able to select a removed campaign and change its status to "Enabled."

Hope that helps a bit.
Good luck Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Mosami,

If your ads show the status as 'Removed' then most likely they were deleted/removed by someone with access to the account. You can however just use the filer option above the ads, then create a filter, look for 'Approval Status' as the filter and then select 'removed' from the drop down menu.

This will give you all the ads that are removed at the moment, you can select all of them together and then go 'edit' to change their status to 'Enable'. This should reinstate all of your ads.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

why are my ads removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad was removed I'm want to know why please help

why are my ads removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad was removed I'm want to know why please help

why are my ads removed?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.