AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

whats up with the new campaings?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a lot of hours, cant show the ads of my clients anyone know whats happen?

Re: whats up with the new campaings?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Crishwerner,

There can be some reasons you can't see your ads on Google Search Network:

1) Please make sure you set camapign for search network, if your camapign is set for display network you can't see your ad on Google search

2) At Ads check the status, if your ads are under review in that case you can't see your ads

3) Check the quality score of keywords, if keywords have low quality score in that case you can't see your ads

4) If you set different geographical targeting for you campaign then you can't see your ads in your desktop

I'll suggest you to use ad preview and diagnosis tool, to find out the reason why your ads are not showing in Google. 

Hope this will help.

Dinesh
My Blog

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi crishwener

We may need a little more information to actual diagnose this but what I would advise you to do is contact your local Google support team and ask them to test the campaigns for you. The easiest way to verify that ads are serving are to see if are receiving impressions - if you are then you can use the Ad Preview tool to perhaps see why they aren't always triggering.

El

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi crishwerner,

If you still need help with seeing your ad, please provide us with more details.

Best,
Zee
G+