AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

what should I study for Google Fundamental Exam ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community User,

I've decided to take a Fundamental Exam.So, can U guide me what should I study?

Best Regards,

Poe Poe

Re: what should I study for Google Fundamental Exam ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Poe Poe

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

With regard to study material, all you need to pass the exam is the GCP learning centre, specifically all the articles under the Fundamentals drop down. Whilst learning, it's also important to make sure that you apply what you are learning to an AdWords account, it will help you make sense of the information and you can get to grips with navigation and structure etc too. Wishing you the best of luck with your study :-)

Kind regards

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello New Vistor,
Welcome to adwords community,
you should with this link.
https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/topic/2799680?hl=en&ref_topic=3109274

Hope it helps you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hel_ipe,
Thanks you for ur guidance to me. I knew that you are one of the individually qualified persons. I want to be like you. Google Exam questions are difficult or not? I heard that GCP guidelines are easier than real exam and real exam has so many trick. Is it real??? Please answer to me!
Best Regards,
Poe Poe

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Poe Poe

You are welcome :-)

The exams can be tricky, however with sufficient preparation you will pass them. I'm including an article that will give you information and tips about preparing for the exam.

I've recently taken the new revised exam and I assure you that all you need to know is in the Fundamentals revision pages, make sure you allow yourself sufficient study time and give yourself a quiet space to prepare.. As I previously stated, it is also very important that you understand the concepts that you are learning however, you really should try to apply everything that you learn to a real account because come time to take the exam, you want to have a thorough understanding and feel confident.

Most importantly, come time to take the exam, be prepared to use a 'locked' browser that will prevent you from accessing other pages during the exam. Know how many questions you will have to answer and that you will have a two hour time limit etc. Make sure that you thoroughly read each question and its answer options. If you are unsure about anything you can use the review feature to mark the question as unanswered and in need of further attention.You can then carry on with other questions and go back to any difficult ones after you have answered the other questions. Don't allow being stuck on one question to 'eat away' your time to answer the other questions.

If you have any questions about the learning material whilst you are studying, you can post them here within the community and we will do our best to help you :-) Good luck! (I'm sure you will be fine!)

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hel_ipe,
Your words encourage me so much. Thanks you very much again.I'll email to you when I've questions while studying.
Best Regards,
Poe Poe