AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

what is your phone number for Google adwords support.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't get a phone number to even talk to someone over there.  We spend over $100,000.00 a year with you people and have for over 8 years and I can't even talk to someone.  When I call 866-2google it hangs up on me and says we are out of compliance with Google, so what the hell is going on over there.  I want a phone number to talk to a human being, not some machine.

Arnie Evensen

Arnev Products, Inc.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Our adwords account is 345-158-6700 and I want to talk to someone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is a phone number where I can talk to a live person at Google adwords?

I call 866-2google and it says our ads are out of compliance and then hangs up on me.

It directs me to support for a phone number, but there is NO PHONE NUMBER.

We spend over $100,000 a year with your company and we have for over 8 years and we can't even talk to someone?

I want some assistance, and fast!

Arnie Evensen

Arnev Products, Inc.

715-799-3167

www.arnev.com website where ads are running from

Re: Our adwords account is 345-158-6700 and I want to talk to someone

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

First, please edit your post to remove the Customer ID number. It's very dangerous to share confidential information in a public forum.

Second, try contact support using the link in the top right-hand corner of your AdWords account when you're logged in. You might have better luck with that.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Our adwords account is 345-158-6700 and I want to talk to someone

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. I have been writing emails to Google support with no resolution and everytime I call I get transferred to a machine which drops my call. Its a brand new account which has never been able to run because of cycling error messages regarding billing.

Karan Malik

Electric Imp

Re: what is your phone number for Google adwords support.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Arnev

Thanks for posting your question to our forum. 

There are a few different ways that you can connect with us. Since you have already said you have contacted us by phone, I will refer this post directly to our support team.

They should contact you via an email from "adwords-support". If you do not receive an email, be sure to check your spam box.

We should be able to get your issues resolved.