AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

what is your phone number for Google adwords support.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't get a phone number to even talk to someone over there.  We spend over $100,000.00 a year with you people and have for over 8 years and I can't even talk to someone.  When I call 866-2google it hangs up on me and says we are out of compliance with Google, so what the hell is going on over there.  I want a phone number to talk to a human being, not some machine.

Arnie Evensen

Arnev Products, Inc.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Our adwords account is 345-158-6700 and I want to talk to someone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is a phone number where I can talk to a live person at Google adwords?

I call 866-2google and it says our ads are out of compliance and then hangs up on me.

It directs me to support for a phone number, but there is NO PHONE NUMBER.

We spend over $100,000 a year with your company and we have for over 8 years and we can't even talk to someone?

I want some assistance, and fast!

Arnie Evensen

Arnev Products, Inc.

715-799-3167

www.arnev.com website where ads are running from

Re: Our adwords account is 345-158-6700 and I want to talk to someone

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

First, please edit your post to remove the Customer ID number. It's very dangerous to share confidential information in a public forum.

Second, try contact support using the link in the top right-hand corner of your AdWords account when you're logged in. You might have better luck with that.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Our adwords account is 345-158-6700 and I want to talk to someone

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue. I have been writing emails to Google support with no resolution and everytime I call I get transferred to a machine which drops my call. Its a brand new account which has never been able to run because of cycling error messages regarding billing.

Karan Malik

Electric Imp

Re: what is your phone number for Google adwords support.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Arnev

Thanks for posting your question to our forum. 

There are a few different ways that you can connect with us. Since you have already said you have contacted us by phone, I will refer this post directly to our support team.

They should contact you via an email from "adwords-support". If you do not receive an email, be sure to check your spam box.

We should be able to get your issues resolved.