AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

what happened with tech support customers in future?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Every One,

I don't understand why google is doing such things with tech support companies. I have gone through with so many discussions & find that so many companies are closed due to such unfairness of google adwords. Without assigning any reason, they are just closing the accounts. Some people are saying that Iyogi or any other big companies are running only because they are paying to google adwords under the table? I don't know how much is true or false. I know one thing only that i have loose my job because my company have fired some employees because google has closed their ads & don't have much call flow. I am thinking if my company 10 employees have been fired then what about other companies. Can you imagine how much people got unemployed? In our country already there is recession in jobs & even qualified people are not getting jobs in India. 

One more thing I want to explain to everybody either that will be a google or any viewer. Just think about it that there are 1000 companies in tech support market & we also know that every company is selling the AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) to the customers. I have read a lot of reviews wherein they are saying that they are closing their tech support only because google has suspended their account. Because google is only the way to run this business & a very good market in search engines. If these small companies will closed then what about the customers who has already taken annual maintenance contract with them. Is you don’t realize that all that customers face a lot of problems & lost the trust on tech support & even on google. We understand that google is doing only for stop the scam but google don’t know instead of stopping the scam they are creating a lot of problem for customers.

I hope google & everyone understand what I would like to convey through this. In the end I request google please try to understand. For own profit or big companies profit don't close the small tech support companies otherwise customers can get a very major problem due to unavailability of Tech Support.

Regards,

Kesar Gautam Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what happened with tech support customers in future?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are a group of tech support companies who is going to organise protest in front of google office iin gurgaon. We request all tech support and their employees to join us. Protest will start on friday the 18th at 9 am in morning. Please come and support us and ur business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
we are coming.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

BTW; Don't you think that one of the issues with these type of sites (no necessarily yours - but I have seen many) -  which  violates the "user safety" section of the Policy, is that "tech support" sites require an annual contract, while  not saying that "up front" in clear bold statement?

Do you think, that  putting it (annual contract with "hefty" cancellation fee) in the small print, fulfills the requirement to "make it clear to users what your business does and how it works." (quoting the Policy)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

i want to ask one thing  that again we can run tech support ads because some people are saying google will update the new policy in November and as per your last comments you are saying google not stop tech support ads for small companies.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Changes in Policy are not a "top-secret". ....They are announced on the Policy change log;
If there are changes, they will be announced there;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/topic/29265?rd=1
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’