AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

website not approved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not understand what is wrong with my website and is it my landing page or the actual website?  Thanking you in advance for explaining.  <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Candice Burgdorf

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to remove an unnecessary URL.
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: website not approved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This must come under the policy violations: Irresponsible data collection & use and Misrepresentation of self, product, or service.

Also, "Terms of Service | Privacy | Contact" are not redirecting to any url.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This must come under the policy violations: Irresponsible data collection & use and Misrepresentation of self, product, or service.

Also, "Terms of Service | Privacy | Contact" are not redirecting to any url.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

@Candice B

Also, the fact that it's only one page without any real information about the product and a user can only do one thing on the page, fill out the form, is also a problem. Both of those qualities make for a poor user experience.