AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

website got suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Suddenly,I got the mail from google adwords support team.My webiste got suspended due to viloation issues.this is my website . i dont know,what happend exactly.They are not addressed regarding the issue which, we violated.please help me out any with this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: website got suspended

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Kalyan,
Typically you'll get little, if any, details on the violation that your site may have been suspended for. Google's official policy is here - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

After a cursory review of your site, some I've noticed that if you click on some of the links, it opens up a new window. Also, I tried to purchase from you and it kept going through a loop. These are some things to consider. I suggest making it so that if users click on different links on your site, they stay in the same window. Also, focus on making it easy for users to buy and complete the checkout from you.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Run a search on this community of "tech support sites" - you'll find many discussions on the subject including Google's official response.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,
I updated every thing with adhere to adwords policies as well user safety polices too.Even though now my site and account got suspended.Yesterday i got a mail regarding site suspended.But,Today my account got suspended.please help me out with your suggestions and experience.please help me out with this issue.once please review my website and post your feedback.