AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

violated our promotional code policy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Any Help Would Be Appreciated!

It has been about a week now dealing with some issue with Google. At first they said it was a billing issue that needed to be verified and now it looks like a violation of promotional code policy.

Has anyone had this happen before?

I am not sure why this is happening because we are doing everything correct by the terms of service.

The only thing I can think of is we pay for all of our clients so the Billing information is our information and the URL we use is a directory website but it is the company profile URL.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

We have reached out to Google via email a few times but have not heard back from them yet and have had a few chargebacks from our clients and a few refund requests. It is getting hard to keep our clients happy when their ads are down.

This is very urgent because we are looking at about a 10K loss if chargebacks and refunds start happening in just the last few weeks of sales.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: violated our promotional code policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Please refrain from multiple posting on the same topic.-This could be confusing.

I replied to your question in your original thread.

Please post any followup there.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/MCC-Account-HELP/m-p/414767/highlight/false#M13094

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’