AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

ususpend account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So im unable to change my website due the the fact that it was a landing page for an affiliate program. I was testing the waters and my ad was disaproved I deleted ad but they suspeded my account forever. what can i do i cant change the website.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ususpend account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Correct;

This is a firm Policy by Google. Until the content of the page in violation is fixed, you cannot be un-suspended. And if you cannot fix the page (as in your case) - you cannot advertise. Technically, you are suspended for good.

This might sound strange, and there has been a strong protest by  advertisers on this Policy. However; Google is "hard as steel" on that.

Sorry!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’