AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

using adwords for business when suspended as individual

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi -  I would like to either:

A) start a business that uses Adwords to advertise itself; and/or

B) start a company that advertises using adwords for others - i.e. manages other company ppc accounts.

I have been suspended as an individual from using Adwords but i understand that a company such a a limited one (e.g. LLC or PTY LTD) is a separate legal "person" to myself.  How is it possible for me to use Adwords under the company (of which I will be the director or one of two directors) if I have been suspended as an individual?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: using adwords for business when suspended as individual

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Are you advertising the same domain?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Moshe - I would NOT be advertising the same domain for which I was suspended because that site has nothing to do with me - I don't own it and have no control over it and wouldn't want to advertise it. I was suspended because I was a click bank affiliate and the site was supposedly classified by Google as a get rich website - an honest mistake. My advertising would have nothing to do with that domain and would only be for my own company's services and possibly advertising for other small brick and mortar companies.
For my company I may have one or two websites that represent the products/services of the company.
If I advertise other companies (manage their PPC) it would be numerous websites of course.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Quote:

>>>"that site has nothing to do with me - "

If this not you advertising, but a different entity advertising a different domain with different billing address, and a different physical address  - then that is not you. -Is it?

If the business address / billing details are yours - you will be banned.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

delete

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

delete

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;
I don't have a clear answer. I only can tell that as far as policy concerns "entity" is not necessarily the legal definition of an LLC company.