AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

trying to understand what I failed to fix in my website to get my ads approved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone

I have an ad disapproved because the site violates policy. My initial site complies with UK regulations. Anyway I double-checked everything on Google and corrected what seemed to be violating Google policy: i added the information missing and made more obvious existing ones Google required but did not see. Still nothing improved

I am confused and do not find useful information I can act upon

is it because it is hosted on wix? or what?

Website is www.stripyourbanker.com and goal is to see if people in the UK are interested to provide input to help build a market place.

Many thanks again for your help

Good day to eo

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stripyourbanker T
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your landing page must have added value content for users. Asking PII (personal information)  to grant access to content - is not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The primary goal of your site is to collect personal information;

This business model is not allowed

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: trying to understand what I failed to fix in my website to get my ads approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello

Thanks for that response but actually not quite. The goal is to check interest in building such a tool in a collective mode. Does that resonate with people?

What about MVP websites who then do want to build email list by inviting people to register to a newsletter they do not produce at all?

Many thanks

JB

Sent from my iPhone
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stripyourbanker T
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your landing page must have added value content for users. Asking PII (personal information)  to grant access to content - is not allowed.

Re: trying to understand what I failed to fix in my website to get my ads approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for all those clarifications

Sent from my iPhone