AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

third party tech support business ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Google adwords phone support says that dont support third party online tech support business ?

Why do they say,

I see many company ads

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: third party tech support business ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Apparently this business model is not allowed further to be promoted on Google. Google has not provided an official explanation for the change on policy
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

but how other are still doing it

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
My view - it is just a matter of time until Google reviews the business model of each site
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

ok

hey I have a Adword account from India, I want to change the billing address to diffrent country is that possible

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Puneet,

You can not change the country, time zone and currency once you have set in your AdWords account.

In order to change all these things you need to create different account.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Apparently google adwards dont give permission to add phone numbers.who gave information they all are spammers Smiley Tongue

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi Allena,

Welcome to the Adwords communitySmiley Happy

This is AdWords official forum, You are not allowed to post the personal information.

Please remove your personal information from here, as it is a type of self promotion.

Also suggest you to read the community guidelines before postingsSmiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Hi Allena,

I have found one more similar thread posted by you for self promotion.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/Trade-Mark-Registration-SME-Joi...

Please remove this thread too.