AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

the URL not working and then site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i've just submitted a new advertising campaign.

everytime i input the URL, it is always said "this URL is not working".

i already checked the URL and its fine.

then i submit the ads, and then it shows "site suspended".

i dont know whats wrong.

please help me, does this URL --> www.Bebiluck.com --> is NOT WORKING as they said ?

and how can i fix it, because im affraid to click "review the site" before i get explanations about "this URL is not working".

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: the URL not working and then site suspended

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Siska Y,

it took about 70 seconds to fully load this site. I suppose this is not acceptable load time for the page and therefore it says: this url is not working.

I tried to test your URL in Google page speed insights tool and it also fail 3 times and then it showed underaverage/average results.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Time to tweak your URL to make it faster and to be able to load everytime.

Alex

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Siska,

Welcome to Adwords Community

Make sure your Display URL and Destination URL are from same domain name. For more information check out destination URL policy page - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?rd=2#027

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
Kaushik

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Siska,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Before everything else, you should make sure that your website is accessible. When I tried opening your website it failed twice and then finally loaded lethargically. You should ideally connect with your website developer  or webmaster to make sure that the website opens up fine and with average speed. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.