AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

temporarily suspended due to suspected unauthorized access attempts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On 7/3, 2 of my accts were hijacked. On one of them, google took me through the recovery process &, after several attempts, finally switched the adwords acct from the hijacker's email back to an email address which I control. However, again after several emails & phone calls, they've never re-activated the acct: "Your Google AdWords account has been temporarily suspended due to suspected unauthorized access attempts". Each time I speak with a tech at 866-246-6453, they tell me that its an easy process but it appears to have been sent up several times & is likely just sitting on someone's desk & that he/she (like the several tech before them) will finally handle it--and it never gets done!

Pay-per-clicks are 90% of my business' revenue & I've lost so much business due to this, that can't even make my mortgage payment in a few days. It's unbelievable!

Does ANYONE know how to resolve this in a way that I haven't attempted several times already?

Re: temporarily suspended due to suspected unauthorized access attempts

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi stlguy

This is an account specific issue and users wouldn't know how to resolve it. Let me know if you were able to connect with the suport team. If not, I can put you in touch with them.

Thanks,

Zee
G+