AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

tech support industry beware of google adwords its a big scam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,,

The Policy about the Google shut downs the Tech Support Account was in waves few days ago.

As i mentioned in my few Topics, Everyone is talking about the Unity Now ...A association Now...Which we never thought off.

I want Circulate one thing which is that we started on Our New Innovative Ad word Technology which will take near about 1 month to come out. If this thing gets succeeded on some good level (NOT LOOKING ON GLOBE), Believe me you don`t need Google anymore.

All i need your email id so that once I , My Team & You all are ready , can make a huge conference meeting to secure our own future. Then you can decide where you want to go.

Send your email id:- new.adwordera@live.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: tech support industry beware of google adwords its a big scam

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Thank you for posting on our forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails and/or phone numbers from the post. You can use the Edit Message in the upper right corner to remove your email ID.