AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

tech support Adwords news

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

Heard from some people that google agrees to support Tech support industry in INDIA. what conditons they want us to fulfill. Please suggest.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sanjeev C
September 2015

Re: tech support Adwords news

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
First of all, the user safety policy:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en

Then, every other policy:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en

I would also like to add that it would be VERY WISE to sit down and examine your business model. Ask yourself, "Would I be happy getting this service for myself?" and "Would I be comfortable providing this service to my mother and my family?" Answer those questions honestly and you'll be well on your way.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Genuine reply in a kind way.... Like it Dave. Keep it up.

Thank you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Google earlier also didnt deny for tech support. But what i learned is that no tech support business can comply to user safety policy. Hence no way out for tech support.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Mr Vipin, Google denied for tech support to me. When my account was suspended then the Google representative called me to say that remote tech support is not allowed anymore and I double confirmed the same with him. But yes he also said that if you are providing physical support to the consumers then no problem. But we all knows that all the tech support works through remote technology.

By the way, Vipin, I am reading your same replies OR kind of demotivating replies at many places here in the community. It seems you are demotivating the tech support advertisers here. Sanjeev said that he heard that Google agrees to support Tech support industry in INDIA and he wants to know the Google policies to fulfill. But you are putting demotivating replies here. And you have done the same on my question too. See buddy here we come to find solution no to be bother. If you don't have any solution or anything to say, please keep quite. Thank you.