AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

suspicious behavior in the payment activity

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

Customer ID: XXX

I opened an account a few days ago. It was put in as under review. I sent an email they said that it was going to be moved up for review since it had been 3 days. Then we received notice below. we prepaid our account and can show proof it is our account, the google system seems to be completely automated in many ways and everything is closed on the weekend.

Any Suggestions, can anyone help ! Please...

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christian v

You can get someone to review your account be filling out the following form:
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Good Luck

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Christian,

Thanks for posting. Your post has been edited by a Community Manager to remove personally identifiable information. 

Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation. 

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thank you.