AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can not believe how unprofessional google has gotten, the last lady I had on the phone literally hung up on me midway through the conversation.  First my account was live, then it was taken down, than I was told to wait for mandatory system review, than I was told I was good to go than ads went live again. Than I made a payment and the ads were off again. My whole life and livelihood relies on these campaigns and google has been extremely unprofessional and given me the run around which is a huge change from the google I started with years and years ago.  It's feeling for like a corporate monopoly focusing on numbers with no regard to the human element. I have used google in the past and cannot believe the way I am being treated. Esp. when I have already loaded the money into my account.  Someone needs to contact me asap to get my account resolved.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspension

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Shane

If you entered the billing details just few mins ago , I would suggest you to wait for sometime till Google reviews your account and activate it. In the meanwhile make sure that your billing details are correct and you have created ad copies adhering to Adwords policies

(https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en#).

Once the account is active, your ads should start triggering on Google search soon.

Thanks

Re: suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Shane,

Welcome to the AdWords Community!

Your association is valued. But a proper account review is equally important and unavoidable to make sure all AdWords guidelines and policies are being met. It's is in the interest of all parties involved viz. Advertiser, Customers, and Google itself.

You are requested to contact the customer support and cooperate them in the process of review. It's the best way to resolve the issue.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.