suspension of account
my account is suspended and i am new into this business and my website is www.sjitsupport.com . I tried making an adwords account and without entering the billing info google has suspended my account and i also started the lead generation process for copier machines in which we do not have to charge from customer we just have to take the info from customer and forward it to my client but still tey have suspended my account it is not realted to tech support and url for this is brokencopier.com and anyone help me in this please?
Re: suspension of account
Thanks for your posting. You state in your post that your website is not tech support. However when I reviewed the link to your website, it prominently says "Instant Tech Support by Certified Technicians". This may be one of the reason why your ads and/or account was suspended.
Please note that if your account was suspended for a policy violation, you may have a chance request reconsideration of your account. However if Google determines the violation is valid, your account may be permanently suspended. Here are the steps to request for a review of reconsideration of your suspended Ads:
1. FIX YOUR WEBSITE
In order to fix this issue, first you'll have to make changes to your website to ensure that the following quality guidelines are met:
2. VERIFY YOUR WEBSITE
Once you've addressed the issues on your website so that they follow our quality guidelines, the next thing you should do is get your website verified by Google. You can do this through your Google Webmaster account:
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google account at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
2. Click the "Add a site" button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
3. Click "Continue." The Site verification page opens.
4. (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, "My Blog").
5. Select the verification method you want, and follow the instructions.
REQUEST ANOTHER REVIEW
Once you've fixed your site and verified it, now you can submit your site for reconsideration and get it reviewed again.
Lastly check this link for a good thread discussion Disapproved Ads on: