AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

suspended account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hallo Adwords Support,

My names are Peter Muya, phone number, I have an Adwords account see the customer ID below:
Customer ID: 679-557-4090

I have been running ads on this account and my brother some time last week, also opened another google adwords account (Customer ID: 313-439-3490), and he also used the same credit card details used on this account. This may have been the issue that might have given the wrong impression of unusual activity, is it not allowed to use the same credit card for different accounts?

I have personally closed the previously opened account (Customer ID 313-439-3490)

This suspension has been made in error and we would kindly like you to assist us to have this resolved. Kindly assist

Thank You

suspended account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Michael,

This is a forum for fellow advertisers to help each other with technical issues, we are not official Google support. Here is where you can get in contact with them to help with your billing issue: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB