AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

suspended account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

to all who get suspended BEFORE u even finish surfing the site, adfly is the new bestest thing out. google is lame just like its products, even chrome is slower than firefox. use adfly = better results, better pricing, and fair policies!

i did nothing wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i did nothing wrong, i never even posted an add. u banned me before i could even figure out the site all the way. u can lick my balls! I have no intention of EVER USING ANOTHER GOOGLE SERVICE IN MY LIFE, i have posted to facebook, myspace and twitter about how u guys are lame, banning people before they even filled out everything, or even know how to get to posting an ad. me and my friends will NEVER BUY ANY GOOGLE PRODUCT, and yes i will take the time to give u bad reviews at every chance- because u guys are lame! banning customers before they even post an ad, while they are still trying different keywords just too see what results they will get is stupid, why the hell would u ban someone when they haven't even got past the beginning? i even have permission from the site i was gonna make ads for- but hey u guys are lame, i hope u all live a miserable life! hell this page even asks for the customer id in a different format then u mailed me!!