AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

suspended account and create new one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account suspended if i cancel my current adwords account  is it possible can i create new adwords account with different email ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspended account and create new one

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Maziyar

Do you know why it was suspended? There would be no point starting a new account if it just gets suspended again.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Simple answer :No. You (as the advertiser)  are suspended until you fix the violation.

If you open a new account you most likely be suspended again.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how about my friend's account ?

his account is not suspended and he has not used yet.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Maziyar,

The point that myself and Moshe are trying to make, is that you need to sort out why you were suspended. It does not help using your friends account and continue doing what you were doing. You will just be suspended again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
they suspended my account because of site violation but i removed them .

if my friend advertise for me with his account i don't think anything happended !

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Maziyar,

If you have removed the violations then resubmit your site for review and you will be able to use your own account again.

Follow this link:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en#resubmit

Resubmission is point 3.

Good Luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
they were landing pages ready from affiliate products and i was not able to fix them that's why i removed all landing pages .

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You must fix the landing page. Abandoning it, or removing it will NOT resolve the issue. I understand that you have no control over their landing page. However; Google is firm that the content must be fixed. So, if you have no control of the landing page - you will not be un-suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

suspended account and create new one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, this is an old post but it is the only valuable information i got about my suspension and suspensions in general, i could not even talk to support to understand which of my ads is causing the problem because once suspended even support phone isn't working. i want to add that i encountered the same problem, i understand i violated the terms but i want to learn from my mistakes and not create a fake user account for advertising. eventually i deleted the campaigns and the landing pages altogether except for my initial campaign which is ok (i think) but this didnt help unsuspend the account so i decided to delete the accout.. so new timers, i recommend that if you get an email from google regarding an issue with a campaign call them and try to fix it online because trying to fix it yourself might get you suspended, and getting your account unsuspended is very hard and time consuming. thanks