AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

started a new domain and hosting company, i want to give 100$ coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello to everyone, I started new business in india (Domain and Hosting company). I want to give 100$ google adwords coupon voucher to the customer directly, what are the process i have to do to make it possible for my business success. Shall I have to apply any form to the google. Please any one let me know the answer for this question, I am waiting answers from you all. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: started a new domain and hosting company, i want to give 100$ coup

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I think you need to be a google partner and certified and then you get to give offers for customers, if you need info on how to be certified and be in GCP program

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/18572?hl=en
Maged Wassef
Adwords Guru and a Mini Genius I Follow @TopRankGuru
Please Star My reply If it helped you Smiley Very Happy

Re: started a new domain and hosting company, i want to give 100$ coupon

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.