AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

specific approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Friends

I checked my keywords status and found that they are not showing.

the error is " Your ads relate to a restricted product or service. In order for your ads to start running, you'll need to apply for specific approval. "

what is special approval and how can I get it?

I used the "Ad Preview and Diagnosis " section and found my AdWords isn't show for most the countries.

I asked this question later and google said this because of my low budget. I accept the  offer of google and increase my budget from 10 RMB to 27 RMB but my problem is not solved.

please help us

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: specific approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear friend
Our product is Omni Robot wheel and I think there is not any problem with policy?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Robo,

Is your product a trademark or any brand product?
Please go through the trademark policy link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en

Also there are Legal requirements and serving limitations which varies in different countries.
Please go through the link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023676?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Robo HK;
In the policy column; on the ads tab, what is the reason mentioned for the disapproval?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear friends
I find that my problem is trademark policy
this is my ads
"Omni wheels for robot
Best for Robocop competitions
Ship worldwide - PayPal accept
www.alibaba.com/omni-wheel"
is problem because we use our Alibaba minisit? or PayPal?
what is specific approval
can I get it?
thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2015

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Hi Robo,

Payment gateway (paypal) is not an issue, even its a secure and trusted service which is almost used.

Here specific approval is the authorization from the trademark owner. Trademark owner must submit the customer ID of each AdWords account they want to authorize.

Please contact the trademark owner directly and ask that they fill out the form mentioned below to authorize your account. If you don't know who to contact, request contact information.

For more details regarding trademark policies please go through the link that I have shared in my previous comment as there are some exceptions where the policy does not apply.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’