AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

sitelink approved (limited)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is my sitelink approved (limited), the text said "Màn hình HD 5" | Camera 18 MPx Pin 2500 mAH | RAM 1 GB | ROM 4 GB" (it's vietnamese)

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: sitelink approved (limited)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check the Sitelinks Policy before creating them: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1054210?hl=en

There are certain restrictions and limitations which have to be adhered before creating sitelinks and I would encourage you go through them in the above mentioned link.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check the Sitelinks Policy before creating them: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1054210?hl=en

There are certain restrictions and limitations which have to be adhered before creating sitelinks and I would encourage you go through them in the above mentioned link.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Site link usually see Limited Status when site links point to third-party sites such as your Google+ page, Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn. Please cross check that your site links are pointing to right pages once they get clicked .

Please note Adwords do allow such links , but the Text has to be descriptive of what you are writing in Text Links. for e.g. : "Watch our YouTube video" should lead to your video on YouTube.