AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Worked with Adword support for last 3 weeks but every day they gave me new edits to website and promise it will be fine but nothing happened.

1 Expert replyverified_user

site violation

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi, Krishna, it takes up around a week to review website after you made changes in it, but usually, it takes three days. 

What services do you want to promote? 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency

site violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was happy with the response as it was 1-2 days but issue was review team was telling bit by bit and hence in last 3 weeks was told to make edits but fruitless results. I made the edits while talking to support guys and they were satisfied with the edits. Was resubmitting in hope of getting approved but every time was given new edits. This vicious cycle did not end in 3 weeks. I want to get ALL edits at one time and could be reviewed right away to run my Ads. BTW, I spoke to support 3-4 months before this 3 weeks drill and forgot to take down the name. When called again, they were not able to see who supported that time and hence, did not receive call back.

My a/c# is 189-165-8380 and have 1 Ad. Received coupons many times and always tried to use them but they expire needlessly due to proper guidance.