AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

site suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i uderstand adwords has policies but however,some times we dont violate because we want but because we dont understand.we read policies but still adwords suspends.my site is suspended but i dont even know the reason,i have tried to delete some staff but because am shaking and am not even sure where i went wrong,am going to find my self deleting staff which didnt even violate the policies.

i request adwords team as they take there time to supervise,they must also take it important to tell exactly where the mistake was.thanks tahnks 

ronald of id  [CustomerID removed by Laura, 2012-09-21,11:56 PDT]

1 Expert replyverified_user

site suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can any one help me please because am new on adwords and they wanna suspend my account

Re: site suspension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ronald,

First, please edit your post and remove your customer ID - this is a public forum and we cannot access your account. 

Secondly, please post for us the contents of any suspension emails you have received and your website address (please remove any personal information from the emails prior to posting.

Thanks,

Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’